Thursday, July 9, 2009

Guru Purnima with Rishi Nityapragya Ji

I am blessed to have Guruji and so was Hyderabad on this Guru Purnima (July 07, 2009).

This Guru Purnima we had Rishi Nityapragya Ji here in Hyderabad who was taking an advance course. Long kriya and satsang were also planned in the evening of this auspicious day and I was one of the fortunate few** who attended these event.


Long Kriya that day…oh man - what an experience that was. Stating that it was great, superb, mind blowing, awesome (or any other similar adjective) would just be an understatement. I just don't have words to put it here. You had to 'experience' it to experience it…:). One of its kind experience and it is not just me, almost every one whom I spoke to, had their own similar stories to share.

And then satsang after that…I need not say anything; those who have attended any of Rishi Ji's satsangs would know what I mean; it was just amazing. Well there was another amazing thing in store for a really very few of us, that I would capture in my next blog…:)


** It was a gathering of over 2500 and there was no place left to lie down after Kriya in the venue…:)

No comments: