Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Where There Is A Will...

This follow up (Sunday Aug 3, 2008) reminded me of the incident Dinesh bhaiya shared with all of us during my second advance course. Bhaiya was sharing his experience of the H'n'E meditation sessions in old meditation hall when VM was not constructed. Let me recall how bhaiya put it - "Don’t know how these red ants used to come to know that H'n'E meditation has started...". And you know what, exactly same thing has been happening with me and of course with all of us who attend long kriya on Sunday evenings at Begumpeth in Hyderabad since last couple of follow up sessions. Here mosquitoes have taken the responsibility to honor the task which red ants used to do in old meditation hall. Don't know how these mosquitoes come to know that long kriya has started; may be these mosquitoes also love to listen to those couple of words in Guruji's voice.

And I wonder where these mosquitoes keep on hiding during the satsang (we have satsang right before long kriya); it seems that these buggers are smart enough to know not to come near us while we all are clapping on the tunes of bhajans..:).

During my first encounter with these, I was wearing T-Shirt and Bermudas so I thought of coming prepared this times around and hence came in full sleeves kurta with pajama so that I can cover my body to maximum without suffocating myself. To my surprise these lovely friends were even prepared for that and apart from making their presence felt on my hands and feet (which were of course not covered), they also bit me on my arm after entering through the neck opening of my kurta (they clearly made me feel their movement and passage…:)); where there is a will, there is a way!!

I have been projecting love to these 'new friends' of mine but of no use; they seem to be more interested in my blood (its already so less here..:)) than in anything else.

4 comments:

Faith Lasts said...

Spray a hit spray or something a night b4 Kriya in the hall, that's what I do!

Ajay said...

Are you a teacher?

Jai Gurudev

Abhilasha said...

haha..thats why I place myself near the mosquito mat!!

JGD
Abhilasha

Faith Lasts said...

Na baba just a volunteer :)