Sunday, August 3, 2008

Prank That Never Happened

While we were having our dinner on Saturday, a girl came to us (all of us including that girl were participant of same course) and shared her plan to play prank on Dinesh bhaiya on Sunday. She told that on Sunday when bhaiya would ask us to turn to our left side (at the end of sadhana), no body would move. And then she said that we would see how bhaiya reacts to this. Most of us happily agreed for this. But I was not game for this. As I expressed my reservation over this, the girl and other around me who had agreed for this asked me for the reason. My heart was just not allowing me to do this but I found it much easier to mention that we might just not do our morning sadhana properly if we thought too much into this. And I continued that lets do whatever we are up to in the morning without putting too much thought into it. While I came out after my dinner I saw the same girl asking others to be the part of her prank. I forgot the whole stuff in a few minutes.

Thanks God, I couldn't even recall this stuff the next morning. Dinesh bhaiya came for session and after explaining about Naadi Shodhan pranayama he asked us to close our eyes and get ready for sadhana. The sadhana finished perfectly and things started progressing normally as they had to happen. Suddenly a thought about prank came to my mind and it went blank for a few seconds. I could not stop sharing that thought with a friend sitting near by. And we were just amazed. You know what, that day, Dinesh bhaiya hadn't asked us to lie down after our kriya. You may call it a mere coincidence...I leave that to you.

3 comments:

Faith Lasts said...

ummm not really a great prank anyways

Abhay Karnataki said...

I think it was nice idea, but wrong placement... as in, one would keep thinking about it and won't do the sadhana properly..

could be placed somewhere else... eg. just at the beginning, when we call for first stage, everyone takes the hands for third stage, surprise the teacher, and then laugh it out and start again at the first stage with that BIG smile! :)

@ Bhawana: Bhawu, you are are ubiquitous! :)

Bhanuja Sharma said...

lol...instead those gals were pranked!

PS: nice blog Ajay!