Saturday, August 2, 2008

Second Advance Course

I have been thinking of writing this post since the day I returned from course but was not actually writing it...:). But then I decided that I won’t write any other post until and unless I finish this one. So here I am to share explicable experiences of my second YES++ course (July 15-20, 2008).

If I have to state my experience in two words I would say 'Just amazing' and if I have to add another couple of words to it those will be 'yet again'. So the five days of the second advance course were once again the most wonderful days of my life. I was so happy that His grace made it possible for me to be there for this course…thanks Guruji…:).

Having done first course with Guruji, this time when we landed in the ashram, it was a little too silent. The shift that we all feel as we enter the ashram was certainly there but it seemed as if something was missing. But as soon as I attended first satsang of this visit (July 15, 2008) I realized that though Guruji may not be physically present in ashram, you can always feel his presence there and this experience becomes too easy and obvious if you are sitting in VM. The same was also testified by Dinesh bhaiya. So the feeling that something is missing in ashram started diminishing gradually. And I completely agree to Dinesh bhaiya’s statement that you would have better silence this time around because when Guruji is around he acts as distraction…:). So true but then who wouldn’t like to get distracted by Him.

This was my second advance course within one month’s time (28 days to be precise) still the experience was so new and refreshing. I, in fact, loved the meditation sessions even more this time. And I believe that by the end of this course I could feel hollow and empty a little more closely.

To be in ashram on guru poornima (July 18, 2008) was just bliss. That day, morning session started with a surprise announcement of doing long kriya in Yagna Shala. What a great start to a great day. After post-lunch sessions we all have to go for guru pooja. I was waiting for the evening. I attended my first guru pooja and second rundram (first was during 2006 Mahashivaratri in Delhi) that day. And I could actually feel what Bau meant here when I sat in VM for rudram that happened after guru pooja on guru poornima. That gush of energy…wow. It was just….I don’t know…:). I can never put that experience in words. Watching Guruji through live telecast was another wonderful moment of guru poornima. How much caring he is, he came live for all of us who missed Him in ashram on guru poornima…just amazing.

Bau was on as usual best during QA sessions. Coming out of silence was a little pain this time….don’t know why. But another QA session with Bau, watching ‘The Secret’ after that and then going to Yagna Shala to make arrangement for Sunday morning long kriya took that sweet pain away.

Sunday has to be busy and a little painful as it was the day to leave home. But then visiting Bau and Dinesh bhaiya’s room to see them and getting the privilege to have a few pics with Dinesh bhaiya, simply made it a wonderful day.

Leaving home is never easy but then leaving with a strong belief of coming back soon is another fun in itself. And the wait for that day has already started.

1 comment:

Kaushal said...

yes it really good for me. but i also requst yu to see ont time our blog mehta-rajesh.blogspot.com it's really intresting you really like it